General Pet Supply was established in 1959 by Mr. Erwin Merar and has remained family owned ever since. Over the years we have expanded from our Milwaukee Headquarters to include branches in Minneapolis, Wichita, Kansas City, as well as St. Louis.

Our company was founded with one goal in mind; to help our customers by providing quality products and prompt customer service. This has remained our mission for over 40 years.


 
 

 

About Us

Our History

Our Mission

Job Opportunities

Munch

 

 

Copyright 2008General Pet Supply, Inc | Privacy Statement / Legal Information